Our favorite thing to do on our humble blog here is to show off highlights from our Grenade Army. These guys and gals are wreaking havoc over the country to complete missions in the name of Grenade Gloves, and it’s our responsibility to make sure they’re represented. We have a core group of followers that we like to call Grenerds, and the participation from the Grenade Army is at an all-time high. We love our grass roots way of interacting with the Army, and we hope they enjoy completing missions as much as we do reviewing them.
There's been huge increase in buzz about the Grenade Army; we have grown to over 10,000 cadets, enlistments are expanding -- and as a result, many, many more missions are being submitted. We thought, one more way we can highlight Soldiers from the Army is by doing little blurbs right here on the site.
So we'd like to introduce to you General of the Army Lorenzo Supino, #10171. Lorenzo, or Enzo as he prefers to go by, Enlisted as a Cadet on April Fools Day of this year, and in less than two months he climbed all the ranks to the most respected of them all, GENERAL OF THE ARMY. We were so impressed with his dedication to Grenade and to the Army that we just had to feature him on the site.
GA Supino was happy to answer this questionnaire for us. ENJOY!
1. When did you enlist: Maybe a month ago. The BEST $15 bucks I’ve ever spent.
2. Favorite Sports/Hobbies/Interests: Snowboarding in my Backyard with my homies, filming and editing our videos. That’s it.
3. Why did you join the Grenade Army: I joined because I noticed all the sick Grenade product! To be able to score some product and complete these dope missions sounded like a sick thing to do.
4. What has been your favorite mission: Such a tough question; most likely The Best Rig mission. It’s so sick to have a set-up like I do.
5. What’s your favorite piece of Grenade Gear that you own: The Beanie I just won for completing some missions. So comfy.
6. What is on your Grenade wish list: A pair of Grenade’s new shoes, Louie Vito Glove, more of the 12 inch Rasta stickers you guys make.
7. What’s your favorite Grenade Sticker or Logo: The Rasta print Die Cut stickers. They’re mad dope.
8. What can Grenade do to get you stoked: Keep this Army thing you guys got going. It’s so sick, and be sure to fill my ''General'' Rations pack with some extra dope gear.
9. Who’s your favorite Pro Rider: Jonah Owen, he slays.
10. What’s your favorite Snowboard flick: ButterstickInc has some of the sickest snowboard videos I’ve ever seen.
11. Where do you shred the most: The AgainstTheGrind Lab which is my backyard terrain park.
12. What’s your favorite Social Media Site: Facebook.
13. Do you follow Grenade on Facebook and/or Twitter: For sure, on Facebook.